Wednesday, January 26, 2011

day one

well the easy part is done; making the BLOG.

i will try my hardest to post on here daily (nightly due to 3 rowdy kids causing chaos all day)
but i will post craft ideas, pictures or crafts before, during & after, along with easy instructions so you can try them at home.

feel free to subscribe to this, & if you have a FACEBOOK add me, i am always posting on there as well.

if you have any ideas or need help conquering a craft, leave a comment on here & we will see what we can do. i hope this blog is useful to those who read it. Its also a meaningful thing for me, i am now able to document fun & crafty things i do with my boys.

CRAFT #1
HOMEMADE HAND PRINTS-
& TAA-DAA!

 THE ABOVE HAND PRINTS I DIDN'T DYE THE DOUGH, I BAKED THEM & THEN FILLED THE IMPRINTS WITH FOOD COLORING & SPRAYED THEM WITH SEALER SO THE COLOR STAYS ONLY IN THEIR HAND PRINTS.
 THESE ONES, I ADDED BLUE FOOD COLORING, THE FAR LEFT ONE BAKED FOR A LITTLE TOO LONG, BUT THE MIDDLE & RIGHT SIDE ONES TURNED OUT GREAT, THIS WAS MY 1ST TIME TRYING THIS SO I HOPE ROUND 2 IS A LITTLE BETTER.

1 comment: