Tuesday, March 8, 2011

while ive been away...

i've been at play!
i recently bought a Viking sewing/embroidery machine & a YuDu screen printing machine,
i've made about 6-8 shirts & i now have a Business Logo:
i feel so accomplished.

here are a couple of the shirts ive made, i am waiting for an oder (should be here friday) of Emulsion mix, so i will be able to burn more designs. i got my new Ink Jet printer today as well so now i can make my own transperancies, and do iron ons! i am so excited!
I AM TAKING ORDERS: wooden painted letters, screen print shirts & iron on shirts.
contact me via email: ashtinnichole@gmail.com



&
one iron-on

i will be blogging a couple times a week & adding new photos.
along with my images, so YOU can try this at home!
god bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment